Pain, discomfort, are you looking for magnetic insoles for your feet?
The Nikken brand has developed two types of magnetic insoles for women and for men. The Kenko Mstrides and the Kenko Msteps.
The magnetic insoles presented are the latest models resulting from an innovation carried out by the Japanese brand Nikken, which was one of the first companies to design magnetic insoles.
Since 1975, Nikken has continued to research and develop magnetic insoles and magnetic products more broadly to be the best in engineering and superior features. Only the Kenko mSteps and Kenko Mstrides magnetic insoles combine patented DynaFlux technology.
It is actually the number, placement and quality of the magnets that matters to create a sufficient magnetic field.
- Nikken’s soles have 19 Neodymium magnets per sole, providing 100% magnetic coverage thanks to their even distribution throughout the magnetic sole.
Our nervous system being reactive to the magnetic field, the magnets of the magnetic insoles act on our state in a beneficial way.
It is practical and efficient while remaining discreet.
Magnetic insoles Kenko Mstrides
The Kenko Mstrides that are going to be for daily walking, at work, for brisk, sporty walking. It is a flat sole whose two ends can be cut with a scissor so that they adapt perfectly to your shoe size.
• Magnetic insoles specially designed and balanced for use during intense activities
• Flexible and lightweight for freedom of movement
• Patented magnetic technology: uniform magnetic field based on equilateral triangles with multiple polarities, providing 100% magnetic coverage
• Cuttable for a custom fit
Magnetic insoles work when you walk.
DynaFlux technology allows each magnet a precise degree of movement
control. When the magnetic insoles are applied against a surface of the skin, this will cause slight angle displacements, as the opposing magnets change position in relation to each other.
Kenko Msteps magnetic insoles.
The Kenko Msteps are also going to be for everyday use but they also feature massage nodules. This will be able to stimulate your plantar reflexology.
By massaging areas of your foot, you can influence and relieve specific organs.
The principle of plantar reflexology is that the foot represents a schematic image of the body as a whole and of its respective organs.
• Raised surface dots provide a refreshing feeling of a
foot massage while walking, standing or sitting, the whole
• The shock-absorbing material promises greater comfort.
• Low-density, high-density polyethylene is durable and strong
• Multiple angles of magnet placement in the magnetic insoles help provide full magnetic coverage. The magnetic field is intensified, producing a flux path that extends from the surface.
• DynaFlux is the only technology using permanent magnets that can
accomplish this, without needing to increase the gauss force.
Why choose Nikken magnetic insoles?
Nikken know-how :
Magnetic insoles are the result of an innovation and evolution dating back to 1975. Nikken is a Japanese company that introduced the first magnetic insoles in Japan whose surface was inspired by the pebbles found underfoot in public baths. Japanese. The Japanese are far ahead in the attention paid to magnets and the use of these to bring well-being.
Thanks to the technologies used and the accumulated knowledge, Nikken magnetic insoles are sold all over the world.
The patented Dynaflux technology in detail :
• DynaFlux places individual magnets in polar opposition (positive or negative poles facing each other) at multiple points
• The magnetic field is intensified, producing a flux path that extends farther from the surface
• DynaFlux is the only technology using permanent magnets that can accomplish this, without requiring an increase in gauss force
• Multiple angles provide 100% magnetic coverage
• DynaFlux allows each magnet a precisely controlled degree of movement
How to buy magnetic insoles?
The Nikken brand works on the principle of the MLM network, it markets its products through its consultants throughout France to ensure a close and quality service.
Orders are made directly through the consultant’s online store or more traditionally through a face-to-face order form.
I am a consultant for the Nikken brand, if you want additional information, it is with pleasure that I will answer you.
Here is the link to my Nikken online store to order your magnetic insoles.
The benefits of magnetic insoles
The specificity of these soles is that they are made up of a lot of magnets. These magnets will create a magnetic field in a homogeneous way which will send a signal to the brains leading to release the endorphin.
In the benefits of magnetic insoles we find good blood circulation, better recovery in a person with leg pain. The big advantage with magnetic insoles is that you can wear them every day and all day.
The usefulness of the magnet for health
The neodymium magnet is the most powerful of the magnets. This is the one used in Nikken products. By the magnetic field and the strategic placement taking into account the poles on the magnetic soles, it gives a capacity to the magnets which can be beneficial for our physical state in the long term.
With our current lifestyle, energy rebalancing is sometimes necessary. Energy rebalancing is not to be taken lightly when it comes to wellness and health. It is based on this that the body is able to perform the various tasks best on a daily basis. Thus, in the event of an imbalance of body energy, it is recommended to resort to the benefit of magnets, which is a discipline that is both relaxing and beneficial.